Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
Not able to display Real Time Trend Reports in System Manager Software (SMSPE) Web client.
Facts and Changes
System Manager Software version 4.0
Causes and Fixes
Follow the steps below for one solution:
1. Verify that the PLTrend.dll virtual directory exist in IIS.
2. Right click on the PLTrend.dll directory.
3. Click on the Configuration Button.
4. Then select the application extension ".trend".
5. Click Edit.
6. Uncheck the box "Verify that file exists".
7. Perform an IIS reset and the issue should be resolved
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/cdd00a3b24f6667dc12573e900160a72/fl_block_5/0.1AD6?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)