Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
How to perform a master reset (memory clear) to the Circuit Monitor 3000 and 4000 and Power Meter 800 series.
Engineer needs to reset the meter to factory setting and reset the memory on the meters.
1. Write the decimal value of 9020 to register 8000. This will put the meter into setup mode
2. Write the decimal value 1023 to register 8001. This step tells the meter to clear all information except for the communication settings.
Optional: To reset all settings including communication settings write a decimal 9999 to register 8001.
3. Write the decimal value 1120 to register 8000. The value 1120 represents the command to clear the parameters set by the contents of register 8001.
4. Wait at least 20 seconds for the meter to reboot before going to step 5.
5. Write a decimal value of 1130 to register 8000. This will reconfigure the meter with the default factory settings.
Note: This procedure can be performed from the front panel display or communications software.
A master reset will clear all the cumulative and derived quantities from the meter, including demand, peak demand, energy, revenue and test mode parameters. In addition, it will reset the meter's event, waveform, and onboard data logs. For PowerLogic meters settings such as the mode will reset back to factory default. Since a master reset doesn't change any settings that might affect communications a master reset should not be used to correct any communications issues.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!