Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
When running a report in Advanced Reports with a date range that includes a Daylight Savings Time change, the reported gap in the data will be between 3 am - 3:59 am instead of 2 am - 2:59 am.
Facts and Changes
Time change, Crystal Enterprise
Causes and Fixes
Follow the steps below to install a software patch that will correct the date/time resolution on data logged after DST has taken effect.
The following three files will be needed, along with this document, to complete the update to the PowerLogic SMS system.
1. Shut down Advanced Reports if it is running.
2. Shut down the PowerLogic Setup Client.
3. By going to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services, stop the PowerLogic Network Server, PowerLogic.Database.RptStgDBMainService, and the PLServiceManager services.
4. Open Windows Explorer, and browse to the following directory: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Square D Shared\PLClassLibrary.
5. Locate the following files within the PLClassLibrary directory: PowerLogic.dll, Policy.4.0.powerlogic.dll, and Policy.4.0.powerlogic.config
6. Rename the files to OLD_PowerLogic.dll, OLD_Policy.4.0.powerlogic.dll, and to OLD_Policy.4.0.powerlogic.config.
7. Within Windows Explorer, create a folder on the C:\ drive called SQDBACKUP.
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Attached is a zipped copy of the 3 files need for the DST procedure above.(Removed File URL: 189501_3C7E/SMS_DST_2007.zip)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/79c9724ded47674fc125739c001b94d1/fl_block_5/0.5A8?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)