The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
The user can print reports manually. When a report is scheduled to print the user gets an error No default printer.
Causes and Fixes
The Crystal Report Job Server service is not running with a Windows Account that has permission to the printer.
1. Establish a user account that has access to the printer.
2. Open Start>Programs>Crystal Enterprise 10>Crystal Configuration Manager
3. Stop the Crystal Report Job Server
4. Right-click on the Crystal Report Job Server and select properties.
5. In the Logon as box in the properties tab, uncheck System Account. Change the user account and password to the user that has access to the printer.
6. Start the Crystal Report Job Server and close Crystal Configuration Manager.
The Advanced Reports help incorrectly states to configure the Crystal Management Server instead of the Crystal Report Job Server in the Scheduling Execution of a Report help topic.
Article in Word document form:
(Removed File URL: 189500_3C7A/How_to_Setup_Scheduled_Printing_in_Advanced_Reports_-_Crystal_Enterprise..doc)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/c7405c7416f8ffffc125739c001b94c8/fl_block_5/0.604?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Last Revised: 18/7/2007
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!