Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
It is possible to use ION Setup as a troubleshooting tool for MV90 by using the "Meter Configuration Report". However, this report is not available for the ION 7550 meter type.
ION 7550 meter
ION Setup Configuration
Older versions of ION Setup do not support the ION 7550 meter configuration report.
This can be used as a generic outline for a meter to be added to ION setup, but we are using an ION 7550 for reference as older verisons of ION setup do not have support for this meter.
Modify the QuickIon.cfg for ION 7550 meter to include the MV-90 report function.
1 Navigate to the following ION Setup installation directory ...\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Setup\Tables\PML7550\Version 2.0 Default
2. Rename the file QuickIon.cfg file to QuickIon.cfg.bak
3. Copy over the attached QuickIon.cfg to the directory
4. Open ION Setup, go to Setup Assistant and you should see MV-90 report is available under [Reports] section now.
You can also modify QuickIon.cfg file yourself to include MV-90 report as follows: -
1. Navigate to the following ION Setup installation directory ...\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Setup\Tables\PML7550\Version 2.0 Default
2. Backup the QuickIon.cfg file
3. Open QuickIon.cfg file with a Notepad. Scroll down to the bottom to look for [Reports] section.
4. Increase the value of Tab1Registers by 1. For example, if Tab1Registers=6, then set it to Tab1Registers=7.
5. Assuming Tab1Registers is set to 7. Then add the following codes (i.e. just below the last pair of <Tab1Reg#, Tab1Reg#Text>) to include the report function: -
Tab1Reg7Text=This reports information useful for MV-90 and allows saving info to a MV-90 Master file for importing.
Last Revised: 2008-Jan
All content © 1992-2008 Schneider Electric
(Removed File URL: 190790_4B06/QuickIon.zip)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/8d90afbca5115ccdc12573da00160b79/fl_block_5/0.53C?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!