Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
|The default sounds for onboard alarms is the same as the software alarm defaults.
1. Go to Setup>Functions/Alarms and select the Global Function tab.
2. Select any function that allows the use of the Setpoints button and click on the Setpoints button.
3. At the Edit Setpoints dialog box click on one of the Severity... buttons that is available.
4. Select the desired sound for the appropriate alarm level from the drop down menu, attached is the screen shot for reference
5. If custom sounds are desired then while still at the Severity dialog, click on Sounds, then on Add, then on Select. The custom sound can then be browsed for and selected.
6. Select OK/Close to back out of the dialogs.
All content © 1992-2007 Schneider Electric
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!