Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
1. Processor Operating Systems are upward compatible: updating a processor with a higher Operating System version is always allowed.
2. It is recommended to always upgrade the OS version of a processor with the latest available version.
3. It is recommended that the Copro version is associated with the OS version indicated in the QUANTUM - Launch History tables (mandatory for HotStandby Systems).
4. It is mandatory to upgrade the Ethernet Coprocessor before the Processor OS.
5. It is not recommended to downgrade the OS of a Processor
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.