Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
1. Processor Operating Systems are upward compatible: updating a processor with a higher Operating System version is always allowed.
2. It is recommended to always upgrade the OS version of a processor with the latest available version.
3. It is recommended that the Copro version is associated with the OS version indicated in the QUANTUM - Launch History tables (mandatory for HotStandby Systems).
4. It is mandatory to upgrade the Ethernet Coprocessor before the Processor OS.
5. It is not recommended to downgrade the OS of a Processor