Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
To change mode from absolute to signed using front panel, use the following steps:
Enter the Read/Write menu from the display: From the meter main menu, scroll right to diagnostics, then navigate to read/write registers. It will ask you for your meter password.
If the password is default, press the up arrow button to select 0 and press enter. If password is not default, enter meter's password.
In the read write regs screen press up/down button to go to your desired register. If you keep the arrow button pressed it will start to scroll through registers faster.
To write a value to a register, hit enter when you reach the register and change the value.
1. Write 9020 to register 8000, this places the meter in setup mode.
2. Write 1 to register 3232
3. Write 1 to register 8001, this saves the changes.
4. Write 9021 to register 8000, this exits setup mode and that will initiates a soft reset on the meter.
To change the mode using ION setup, follow these steps.
1. Connect the meter in ION setup. In Setup mode, Double click the energy and demand option.
2. Change the accumulated energy from absolute to signed and send it to the meter.