Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Other than 8600 and 8650 meters, MV-90 Report option does not appear under the Reports tab of ION Setup for ION meters that support MV-90 technology. Please refer to the technical note MV-90 and ION technology (70072-0108-06) to know the models of the meter that support MV-90 technology.
To bring out MV-90 feature option under Reports of Setup Assistant in ION Setup, go through the following steps (A ION7550 has been used for demonstration purpose):
1. Close ION Setup
2. Go to the location, where ION Setup files are. For example, C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Setup\Tables\PML7550\Version 3.5 Default\
3. Open QuicION.cfg text file. Scroll all the way down to the file. The last section is [Reports]; you will find following line there:
Change the number to 7.
The above line tells the software to check for 7 items instead of 6.
4. Add the following 2 lines at the very end of the QuicION.cfg file:
Tab1Reg7Text=This reports information useful for MV-90 and allows saving info to a MV-90 Master file for importing.
5. Save the change you made in the QuickION.cfg file from File>Save.
6. Open ION Setup>select the ION7550 meter>Setup Assistant>Reports. MV-90 Reports will be there.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.