Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Other than 8600 and 8650 meters, MV-90 Report option does not appear under the Reports tab of ION Setup for ION meters that support MV-90 technology. Please refer to the technical note MV-90 and ION technology (70072-0108-06) to know the models of the meter that support MV-90 technology.
To bring out MV-90 feature option under Reports of Setup Assistant in ION Setup, go through the following steps (A ION7550 has been used for demonstration purpose):
1. Close ION Setup
2. Go to the location, where ION Setup files are. For example, C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Setup\Tables\PML7550\Version 3.5 Default\
3. Open QuicION.cfg text file. Scroll all the way down to the file. The last section is [Reports]; you will find following line there:
Change the number to 7.
The above line tells the software to check for 7 items instead of 6.
4. Add the following 2 lines at the very end of the QuicION.cfg file:
Tab1Reg7Text=This reports information useful for MV-90 and allows saving info to a MV-90 Master file for importing.
5. Save the change you made in the QuickION.cfg file from File>Save.
6. Open ION Setup>select the ION7550 meter>Setup Assistant>Reports. MV-90 Reports will be there.