Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Customer wants to know the major differences between the obsoleted ION8600 meter and its replacement ION8650 meter
1. ION 8650 has high accuracy, single current range (2 times more accurate than existing ANSI/IEC Class 0.2 standards from 0.010A-20A) whereas ION8600 has 0.2 accuracy class (IEC, ANSI).
2. ION 8650 has 1024 samples/cycle waveform capture for all voltage and current channels whereas ION 8600 has 256 samples / cycle waveform capture.
3. Increased onboard memory ION8650A/B/C (128Mb/64Mb/32Mb)whereas for ION8600A/B/C (10Mb/4Mb/2Mb).
4. IEC 61850 is not available as a protocol on ION8600.
5. ION8650 has the option to have Cellular Modem communication through Verizon. More information about Cellular Modem communication can be found in FA277446.