The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Customer wants to know the major differences between the obsoleted ION8600 meter and its replacement ION8650 meter
1. ION 8650 has high accuracy, single current range (2 times more accurate than existing ANSI/IEC Class 0.2 standards from 0.010A-20A) whereas ION8600 has 0.2 accuracy class (IEC, ANSI).
2. ION 8650 has 1024 samples/cycle waveform capture for all voltage and current channels whereas ION 8600 has 256 samples / cycle waveform capture.
3. Increased onboard memory ION8650A/B/C (128Mb/64Mb/32Mb)whereas for ION8600A/B/C (10Mb/4Mb/2Mb).
4. IEC 61850 is not available as a protocol on ION8600.
5. ION8650 has the option to have Cellular Modem communication through Verizon. More information about Cellular Modem communication can be found in FA277446.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!