Technical FAQs

Ask a Question

What fuses should be used on control power inputs for a CM3000 (CM3) series circuit monitor?

When deriving control power from either a control power transformer or a metering potential transformer where the secondary voltage is 250 Vac or less, use a standard 1 A time-delay, 250 Vac fuse. An example of a suitable fuse is the Bussmann FNM.
If the control power is derived directly from the line voltage (305 Vac or less), use a rejection type time-delay fuse rated for 600 V, 3 A such as the Bussman type FNQ-R.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?