Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The user would like to extend the leads on a low voltage or split core current transformer.
Low Voltage and Split Core Current Transformers
The monitoring source may be beyond the reach of the existing LVCT or SCCT leads and needs to be extended.
Powerlogic LVCT, both 1Vac and 1/3 Vac current transducers
- Up to 100 feet using the same wire gauge size.
Powerlogic 3090 Split Core Current Transformers (SCCT):
*Note: Below ratings are with 14 gauge wires
- For CT amperage 200 Amps and below : up to 20 feet
- For CT amperage 300 - 400 Amps: up to 35 feet
- For CT amperage 500 - 600 Amps: up to 60 feet
- For CT amperage 800 Amps and greater: up to 100 feet.