Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
A user would like to configure a KWh pulse output from the front screen of a ION7350
ION 7350 Front Screen Setup
Front panel configuration of the ION7350
To configure the pulse outputs from the front screen or panel of an ION7350:
1. From the home screen of the ION7350 press the circle button
2. Scoll down to Adv. Meter Setup, press the circle button
3. Scroll down to Calibration Pulser Module, press the circle button
4. Select KWh exp Pulse, press the circle button
5. The following options will be available for customization:
a. CAP2 Pulse Width = This defines the width of the pulse sent from the ION meter.
b. CAP2 KT = This specifies the number of Wh's per pulse in seconds.
c. CAP2 Int Mode = Specifies the integration
d. CAP2 Output Mode = Sets the type of output
e. CAP2 Port = Rear I/O port that will send the KWh pulse