Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
The attached file is a custom webpage for the EGX300 that will enable the gateway to write to registers. This page needs to be transferred to the EGX FTP webpage under the Monitoring folder.
1. Launch Windows Explorer, type ftp:// and the IP address of the EGX (for example, ftp://169.254.0.10) in the Address text box, then press Enter.
2. Type the user name Administratorand the administrator password in the text boxes, then click Log On.
3. Open a new Windows Explorer window, locate the custom web page you want to send to the EGX, right-click it, then click Copy.
4. Switch back to the EGX Windows Explorer window you opened in Step 1, then open the folder where the web page will be copied (/www/monitoring/).
5. Right-click in the right pane of the Windows Explorer window, then click Paste. NOTE: Instead of copying and pasting the file, you can drag-and-drop the file into Windows Explorer.
6. Click Close on the Windows Explorer window.