The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The attached file is a custom webpage for the EGX300 that will enable the gateway to write to registers. This page needs to be transferred to the EGX FTP webpage under the Monitoring folder.
1. Launch Windows Explorer, type ftp:// and the IP address of the EGX (for example, ftp://169.254.0.10) in the Address text box, then press Enter.
2. Type the user name Administratorand the administrator password in the text boxes, then click Log On.
3. Open a new Windows Explorer window, locate the custom web page you want to send to the EGX, right-click it, then click Copy.
4. Switch back to the EGX Windows Explorer window you opened in Step 1, then open the folder where the web page will be copied (/www/monitoring/).
5. Right-click in the right pane of the Windows Explorer window, then click Paste. NOTE: Instead of copying and pasting the file, you can drag-and-drop the file into Windows Explorer.
6. Click Close on the Windows Explorer window.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!