The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
When browsing to ENS 6.4 pages on a 64-bit install, the following error is displayed:
'undefined' is null or not an object
Causes and Fixes
'Enable 32-bit applications' is set incorrectly in IIS.
1) Click Start Menu-> Administrative Tools -> Internet information Services (IIS) Manager.
2) Click on Application Pools from the Connections tab on the left hand side.
3) Select "eSolPool" and click on "Advanced Settings" from the Actions tab on right hand side.
4) A pop up window will appear on screen, under General section, set "Enable 32-Bit Applications" to False. Click OK.
5) Recycle the "eSolPool" and re-launch the ENS website. Recycle can be found on the right hand side of the screen in the Actions window.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!