Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
When browsing to ENS 6.4 pages on a 64-bit install, the following error is displayed:
'undefined' is null or not an object
Causes and Fixes
'Enable 32-bit applications' is set incorrectly in IIS.
1) Click Start Menu-> Administrative Tools -> Internet information Services (IIS) Manager.
2) Click on Application Pools from the Connections tab on the left hand side.
3) Select "eSolPool" and click on "Advanced Settings" from the Actions tab on right hand side.
4) A pop up window will appear on screen, under General section, set "Enable 32-Bit Applications" to False. Click OK.
5) Recycle the "eSolPool" and re-launch the ENS website. Recycle can be found on the right hand side of the screen in the Actions window.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!