Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
When installing MSMQ in Windows XP, the following error is displayed:
"Setup did not locate a suitable domain controller or controller server"
Causes and Fixes
Active Directory Integration is trying to be installed with MSMQ.
1. From Windows Control Panel, select Add and Remove Programs
2. Click on Add and Remove Windows Components
3. Select Message Queuing, and click on "Details"
4. Unchecked "Active Directory Integration"
5. Click OK twice, and click Next to continue the installation