Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
It is possible to launch/open Information Manager (IM) reports that have already been created, from a GFX screen. The Hyper Drawing Block allows the user to create a button which will open a specific IM report from GFX.
Instructions for creating a Hyper Drawing Block to launch an IM Report
1. Open an existing or create a new GFX diagram in SMS Setup ( SMS Setup > File > Open > Diagram ORSMS Setup > File > New > Diagram)
2. Select the Insert Hyper Drawing Block icon from the left column of icons.
3. Place the button on the GFX diagram and then double click the newly created button to enter is Properties window.
4. Enter the text that should appear on the button in the Title field.
5. Enter the location of the specific IM report to be launched by the button.
-The format of the file name is http://Computer_Name/SMSIMReports/Report_Name.htm
-Where "Computer_Name" is the computer name of the SMS Server and "Report_Name" is the name of the specific IM report.
6. Select None for Action. This will cause the IM Report to be opened in a new window.
7. Click Apply and OK. Then test the button by placing the GFX diagram into Run mode.