Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
When accessing the Setup page of APM, the following error message is displayed:
You do not have the administrative rights to view this page
You do not have the security to view this page
Causes and Fixes
The windows user account is not a member of the APMAdmin, APMControl, and APMUser groups.
To add the user to the APM groups:
1. Go to Control Panel-->Administrative Tools--> Computer Management
2. Under System Tools select Local Users and Groups
3. Select Users, and right click on the username that is being used
4. Click on properties, then go to "Member of" tab
5. Add APMAdmin, APMControl, and APMUser and apply changes
6. The user must log off Windows before the changes take affect
It is also a good idea to add the webpage to the trusted sites zone in Internet Explorer:
1. In Internet Explorer go to Tools->Internet Options
2. Click on the Security tab
3. Click on trusted sites, and click on the Sites button
4. Under "Add this site to the zone", enter http://computername/ (substitute "computername" with actual name of computer) and click OK
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!