The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The "undefined is null or not an object" message will be displayed when CLR integration is NOT enabled in SQL.
To enable CLR Integration:
1. Open SQL Server Surface Area Configuration (Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Configuration Tools)
2. Click on "Surface Area Configuration for Features"
3. Expand the "POWERLOGICES" instance in the left-hand window
4. Highlight CLR Integration and then check the "Enable CLR integration" box
5. Click Apply and OK
6. In Administrative Tools -> Services, restart the POWERLOGICES Instance service
Reopen the Powerlogic eSolutions Webpage and navigate to the Monitoring, Control and Diagnostics tabs.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!