Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The "undefined is null or not an object" message will be displayed when CLR integration is NOT enabled in SQL.
To enable CLR Integration:
1. Open SQL Server Surface Area Configuration (Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Configuration Tools)
2. Click on "Surface Area Configuration for Features"
3. Expand the "POWERLOGICES" instance in the left-hand window
4. Highlight CLR Integration and then check the "Enable CLR integration" box
5. Click Apply and OK
6. In Administrative Tools -> Services, restart the POWERLOGICES Instance service
Reopen the Powerlogic eSolutions Webpage and navigate to the Monitoring, Control and Diagnostics tabs.