The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
After the ION Enterprise v6.0 installation, SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Service will not start. Since the reporting services service will not start, the web reporter feature will not install.
Causes and Fixes
To resolve this problem do the following:
1) Select ASP.NET as the default .NET Runtime for the default website (Right click default website > properties > asp.net tab > select asp.net 2.0 in the dropdown
2) Repair .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 from Add/Remove programs
3) Start SQL Reporting Services service
4) Run RSConfiguration Wizard from the ...\ION Enterprise\system\bin directory
5) Run modify from add/remove programs on ION Enterprise
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/f58ad94f085e467ec12577450010c09d/fl_block_5/0.1A60?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Date Created: June 11, 2010
Original Author: MN
All content © 1992-2010 Schneider Electric
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!