The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
When viewing an Information Manager Trend Report in the SMS Web Client, a blank report with no data is displayed.
Causes and Fixes
Internet Information Manager (IIS) is blocking .peg files from the browser. Information Manager Trend Reports use the .peg format when rendering the graph.
Add the .peg extension to the MIME types on the Default Website
1. Open Internet Information Services (IIS) from Windows Administrative Tools
2. Right-click on Default Website and select Properties
3. Click on the HTTP Headers tab
4. Click the "File Types..." button under "MIME Map"
5. Click the "New Type..." button
6. Enter the following information:
a. Associated extension: .peg
b. Content type (MIME): PowerLogic Trend Report
7. Click OK
8. Click OK
9. When the "Inheritance Overrides" window displays, click the "Select All" button and click OK
10. From the Windows Start Menu, click Run
11. Type IISReset and click OK
12. Trend reports should now render correctly in the web client
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!