Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
If you have a problem as above then please follow the procedure below.
1. Go to your project folder (eg. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Schneider Electric\PowerLogic SCADA 7.10\User\EMG)
2. Zip 'menu.dbf' file and name it as 'misc.zip' as per below.
3. Go to Citect Explorer -> Try 'Web Deployment Preparation' again.
4. Try Web Deployment again under your Internet Explorer and restart your Webclient.
5. Then you can see your menu definition as per below.
Key Words and Phrases; web client, webclient, http://localhost/citect, menu missing, invisble, not present, blank, alarms, shutdown, nothing else, why, make visible
Original Author: YJ
All content © 1992-2009 Schneider Electric