The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The menu definition is not visible for project in web client.
PowerLogic Scada 7.x
The menu.dbf file is not being zipped up correctly during client web deployment.
Follow the procedure below.
1. Go to your project folder (eg. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Schneider Electric\PowerLogic SCADA 7.10\User\EMG)
2. Zip 'menu.dbf' file and name it as 'misc.zip' as per below.
3. Go to Citect Explorer -> Try 'Web Deployment Preparation' again.
4. Try Web Deployment again under your Internet Explorer and restart your Webclient.
5. Then you can see your menu definition as per below.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!