Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
When accessing the View/Schedule tab in Advanced Reports, the user receives the following error message:
There was an error retrieving data from the server: Automation server can't create object.
The Create, Edit, and Admin tabs are all accessible
Facts and Changes
SMS 4.0, 4.2, and 4.3 with Advanced Reports
Causes and Fixes
The EnterpriseFramework.dll and WebReporting.dll's registration is corrupted.
Re-register the Crystal EnterpriseFramework.dll and WebReporting.dll
1. Close all open Internet Explorer sessions of Advanced Reports
2. Go to the Windows Start Menu and choose 'Run...'
3. Type the following and click 'Ok':
REGSVR32 "C:\Program Files\Crystal Decisions\Enterprise 10\win32_x86\EnterpriseFramework.dll"
4. Go to the Windows Start Menu and choose 'Run..'
5. Type the following and click 'Ok':
REGSVR32 "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.5\bin\WebReporting.dll"
6. Restart Internet Information Services (IISRESET from the Windows command prompt) and re-launch Advanced Reports