Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
To add the ITIC / CBEMA webpage option to the ECC21.
Causes and Fixes
By default the ECC21 card does not have the CBEMA curve webpage pre-loaded
FTP the ITIC.htm file to the ECC21 to enable ITIC / CEBEMA graphs
1. Download the attached ITIC.htm file to the root of C:\
2. Open a Windows Command Prompt (cmd)
3. Enter "ftp xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" where the x's correspond to the IP address of the ECC21
4. When prompted, enter the ECC user name "admin"
5. When prompted, enter the admin password. The default password is "admin"
6. Enter "send C:\itic.htm"
Example ITIC graph