Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
User wants to automatically have a WAGES panel's input values reset back to zero. This is similar to resetting Real Energy on a Circuit Monitor.
Causes and Fixes
1. In System Manager Software (SMS) Setup Utility, go to Setup > Scheduled Tasks
2. Click the 'Tasks...' button
3. Click 'Add...'
4. Supply a name for the task, select 'Resets' under the Task Type drop down menu, and click 'Continue...'
5. Select the WAGES device type
6. Double-click the device name from 'Device Available' and the particular channel values needing to be reset
7. Click 'OK' to save the configuration
8. This task can then be manually executed from the 'Tasks' window or placed on a schedule to run at a particular interval