Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Note: In version 22.214.171.124 of Matrikon OPC for System Manager Software, the default install option is to run the program as a service.
Yes, to run SMSOPC as a service, follow these steps:
1. In a windows command prompt, browse to C:\Program Files\Matrikon\OPC\System Manager (TM)\
2. Type: "opcsms.exe -unregister"and press enter
3. Type: "opcsms.exe -regserver" and press enter
4. Type: "opcsms.exe -service" and press enter
5. Go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
6. Right-click on "Matrikon OPC Server for System Manager (TM)" and choose properties
7. Set the service to start automatically and start the service
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!