Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
A .bat file can be created and put into the startup folder in order to launch Vista and login when Windows starts.
Facts and Changes
Causes and Fixes
1) Create a new text file
2) The first line of code should be browsing to the ION Enterprise\system\bin folder on the computer.
cd C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Enterprise\system\bin
3) The second line of code should be launching Vista with the username and password specified
vista.exe -U<username> -P<password>
4) Now save and then rename the text file to have a .bat file extension instead of .txt
5) Test that the file works by double clicking on the file
6) Now go to Start>Programs and right click on Startup and choose open
7) Copy the .bat file that was created into this folder.
Below is a sample .bat file to launch Vista. After downloading the file, right click on it and choose edit to view the code.
(Removed File URL: 199697_C826/vistalaunch.bat)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/c34716ced2b0061bc125761a0010a867/fl_block_5/0.5D0?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/c34716ced2b0061bc125761a0010a867/fl_block_5/0.2598?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Date Created: August 20, 2009
Last Revised: August 21, 2009
Original Author: MN
All content © 1992-2009 Schneider Electric