The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
A .bat file can be created and put into the startup folder in order to launch Vista and login when Windows starts.
Facts and Changes
Causes and Fixes
1) Create a new text file
2) The first line of code should be browsing to the ION Enterprise\system\bin folder on the computer.
cd C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Enterprise\system\bin
3) The second line of code should be launching Vista with the username and password specified
vista.exe -U<username> -P<password>
4) Now save and then rename the text file to have a .bat file extension instead of .txt
5) Test that the file works by double clicking on the file
6) Now go to Start>Programs and right click on Startup and choose open
7) Copy the .bat file that was created into this folder.
Below is a sample .bat file to launch Vista. After downloading the file, right click on it and choose edit to view the code.
(Removed File URL: 199697_C826/vistalaunch.bat)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/c34716ced2b0061bc125761a0010a867/fl_block_5/0.5D0?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/c34716ced2b0061bc125761a0010a867/fl_block_5/0.2598?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Date Created: August 20, 2009
Last Revised: August 21, 2009
Original Author: MN
All content © 1992-2009 Schneider Electric
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!