Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
A .bat file can be created and put into the startup folder in order to launch Vista and login when Windows starts.
Facts and Changes
Causes and Fixes
1) Create a new text file
2) The first line of code should be browsing to the ION Enterprise\system\bin folder on the computer.
cd C:\Program Files\Schneider Electric\ION Enterprise\system\bin
3) The second line of code should be launching Vista with the username and password specified
vista.exe -U<username> -P<password>
4) Now save and then rename the text file to have a .bat file extension instead of .txt
5) Test that the file works by double clicking on the file
6) Now go to Start>Programs and right click on Startup and choose open
7) Copy the .bat file that was created into this folder.
Below is a sample .bat file to launch Vista. After downloading the file, right click on it and choose edit to view the code.
(Removed File URL: 199697_C826/vistalaunch.bat)(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/c34716ced2b0061bc125761a0010a867/fl_block_5/0.5D0?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/c34716ced2b0061bc125761a0010a867/fl_block_5/0.2598?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Date Created: August 20, 2009
Last Revised: August 21, 2009
Original Author: MN
All content © 1992-2009 Schneider Electric