The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
The ION8600 can be configured to record MV-90 data in either E-File or P-File format. To access the new P-File data format feature, you must use the latest version of ION Setup, and have the latest framework loaded onto your meter. This is a step by step procedure to change the Load profile data to P-file format and to configure the pulse value to match with the setting inside MV-90.
Causes and Fixes
Using ION Setup
1. Open ION Setup and connect the meter using Single Device Mode.
2. In the Setup Assistant, navigate to Logging. Select Load Profile.
3. In the Channels tab, select the first source value and click Edit.
4. A Modification Warning pop-up will appear and say that parameter modifications will reset recorded data. Click OK to continue if all necessary information on the meter has been recorded.
5. The Parameter Selection window appears.
10. You may check the pulses recorded in the revenue log.
Select View from tool bar > Data Screens > double click Data Recorders on right screen > double click Revenue Log to view data
11. Change the pulse value to match with the setting in MV-90
The pulses (kwh int P, KVARh int P, etc) are sending from Integrator module to the revenue log (not sending from the calibration pulser module). You can change the pulse value by entering the advance setup mode (hold ctrl key and left mouse click on the device name). Pick the corresponding module as selected in step 9 ( i.e. Kwh del int, KVARh del int, etc )
12. Select Setup Registers tab. The Valu/Pulse determines the energy value for one pulse. For an example, if the value/pulse of the KWh del int Integrator module is set to 0.0018, then it will send out one pulse for every 0.0018kwh. This must match with the setting inside MV-90.
Repeat step 11 and 12 for all selected channels in 9.
(Removed Image URL: /PubResEXPORT.nsf/2b87ee90be777fc085257c28006ee4ef/0e68efe6dcdb7a22c12575f900529e22/fl_block_5/0.1A60?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif)
Date Created: June 19, 2009
Last Revised: July 20, 2009
Original Author: TL
All content © 1992-2009 Schneider Electric
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!