Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
In some circumstances, it is desirable to maintain a specific Vista workspace for a particular user, so every time the user logs into Vista, the same set of diagrams are opened.
1) Log on to VISTA using the user account that is to be set up.
2) Organize VISTA to appear as you want it to appear on startup.
3) Save, and close VISTA.
4) Using Windows Explorer, navigate to the ION Enterprise(or PEGASYS)/config/cfg/ud directory. Notice there is a .wsu file named for each user account.
5) Locate the .wsu file for the user account you want to lock down and right click to bring up the Properties dialog box.
6) Mark the file as Read-Only
Now, every time that this user logs into VISTA, the same set of diagrams will be displayed.