The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
End User sees "P1.Log: displayed on the screen of a CM2000 (which is shown the the picture below) and would like to clear this alarm.
PowerLogic Power Meters
The limits set for a high priority alarm has been exceeded and tripped the alarm.
Please follow the procedure below to clear the alarm.
1. Press the MODE button until the red LED next to ALARM glows steadily. The circuit monitor
2. Press the Enter button to see which P1 alarms have not yet been cleared. To see if there is more
than one P1 alarm, press the blue arrow buttons. It will list different P1 alarms as you press the
3. Press the Enter button one time, and CLEAr should be displayed.
4. We want to go into CLEAR Mode, so press the Enter button ONCE. The circuit monitor displays
5. To clear the log, press the up arrow button to change from CLr. No to CLr.YES. Then press the
Enter button. The circuit monitor clears the P1 Log, and releases any latched relays IF THE
ALARM IS not STILL ACTIVE.
6. After clearing the P1 Log, the display should read AL.CodE. Press the Enter Button to verify
there are no active alarms (it will say NONE-).
7. Press the Enter button again to go to the P1.Log. Press Enter and the P1 Log should also say -
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!