Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
To create a new task to trigger and upload a waveform from a Series 2000 Circuit Monitor, follow these steps:
1. Click Setup > Scheduled Tasks. The Setup Scheduled Tasks dialog box displays.
2. Click Tasks to display the Tasks dialog box. 3. From the Task Type box, select Onboard Data Log/Waveform Upload.
4. Click Add to display the New Task dialog.
. Enter a Task Name. (The Task Type displays from the previous dialog.)
6. Click Continue. SMS displays the Trigger CM2000 Waveform Capture Task dialog.
7. Select the CM-2000 circuit monitor (CM-2150 or higher) for which you want to upload information.
8. In the Waveform box, click 4-cycle to upload 4-cycle waveforms, or click Extended to upload extended waveforms.
9. Click OK
Assign Tasks to a Reference Time To assign tasks to a reference time, follow these steps:
A. Click Setup > Scheduled Tasks. SMS displays the Scheduled Tasks dialog box.
B. In the Reference Time box, click the desired Reference Time
C. In the Tasks Available box, click a Task you want to assign to the selected Reference Time and drag it to the Tasks Selected box.
D. Click Close. SMS displays a prompt asking whether you want to save the current settings. To save the reference time(s) you just added, click Yes.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!