Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Error code 32600 is the Hardware Diagnostic Error.
1) May be any module in CPU rack (usually LI or LTI)
2) Module series incompatibility
1) Check for series incompatibility. Determine if a Model 700 processor is used with pre-series C Analog or pre-series H Local Interface module in CPU rack. Both modules will not operate properly in CPU rack. Replace with later series modules.
2) Switch power off. Check power supply according to Section 2 of Troubleshooting Guide.
3) Replace LI, CPU or any modules in the rack where needed.