Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
1. Set the command register bit 13 (allow user logic mismatch) in the Primary.
2. Stop the Standby PLC , load the optimized project and place back into run.
3. The Standby PLC should have come up in Standby mode. Verify that it did and force a switch over.
4. Perform a key switch transfer from the new optimized Primary to the Standby.
5. Verify that the standby is back online and force another switch over.
6. Reset Command Register bit 13 back to 0.
7. Verify that both the Primary and Standby PLCs are online.