The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
1. Set the command register bit 13 (allow user logic mismatch) in the Primary.
2. Stop the Standby PLC , load the optimized project and place back into run.
3. The Standby PLC should have come up in Standby mode. Verify that it did and force a switch over.
4. Perform a key switch transfer from the new optimized Primary to the Standby.
5. Verify that the standby is back online and force another switch over.
6. Reset Command Register bit 13 back to 0.
7. Verify that both the Primary and Standby PLCs are online.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!