Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
How to restore the ETG30xx back to factory default state.
Facts and Changes
Causes and Fixes
The following procedure can be used to restore the kernel and exec firmware for ETG3021 back to the
factory default state.
1. Obtain a Compact Flash memory card
2. Create directory named KERNEL on the root directory of the Compact Flash card.
3. Copy itwo files named '573F0002.PLD' and '573F0002.PSP' from the Web designer CD-ROM that
was provided with your module. The files can be found under the folder named:
Firmware Upgrade/ INDUS
4. Turn off the power to the module.
5. Insert the Compact Flash card into the slot on the module.
6. Turn on the power to the module. (The LED s on the module will blink)
7. Wait until all of the LED's stop blinking. (The LED s will stop the blinking after the module finishes
loading, This usually takes about 1 minute).
NOTE: The power must not be interrupted to the module during this phase.
8. Power off the module
9. Remove the Compact Flash memory card.
10. Power On the module (The module will normally start)
Note: If the module does not show any LED activity after rebooting and completing it's diagnostic
check (all LED's will flash) but it can still be pinged, reload the exec firmware and power cycle.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!