The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The maximum number of motion control modules (BMXMSP0200) and/or counter modules (BMXEHC0200, BMXEHC0800) is limited to 36 configured channels, which include the integrated serial link (except for the BMXP342030 and BMXP3420302 processors, they do not have a serial port). Adding additional racks does not change this number.
1. BMXMSP0200 has up to two channels that can be configured
2. BMXEHC0200 has up to two channels that can be configured
3. BMXEHC0800 has up to eight channels that can be configured
With a BMXP342000 you will have 35 channels available (one is used by the serial port).
- five BMXEHC0800 modules with 35 channels configured, 5 channels not configured (8+8+8+8+3=35 channels)
- four BMXEHC0800 modules (all channels configured, 4x8=32 channels) + one BMXMSP0200 (2 channels configured) + one BMXEHC0200 (only one channel configured). Total channels: 32+2+1=35 channels
With a BMXP342030 you will have 36 channels available
- five BMXEHC0800 modules with 36 channels configured, 4 channels not configured (8+8+7+7+6=36 channels)
- four BMXEHC0800 modules (all channels configured, 4x8=32 channels) + one BMXMSP0200 (2 channels configured) + one BMXEHC0200 (2 channels configured). Total channels: 32+2+2=36 channels
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!