Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
What is meaning of display indication LLLL on REG48PUNL1RHU, is it function error? How to remove it from display.
Facts and Changes
Causes and Fixes
LLLL is a message error. The reasons which can explain the display of this message are:
1. The resistance probe is broken or short- circuited.
2. The connection wire of the probe is wrong or loose.
3. The value measured on the input is < 5% to the minimum scale configurated.
4. The Voltage / current loop is broken or short-circuited.
5. The value to be displayed is < or = to -199,9.