Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
What is meaning of display indication LLLL on REG48PUNL1RHU, is it function error? How to remove it from display.
Facts and Changes
Causes and Fixes
LLLL is a message error. The reasons which can explain the display of this message are:
1. The resistance probe is broken or short- circuited.
2. The connection wire of the probe is wrong or loose.
3. The value measured on the input is < 5% to the minimum scale configurated.
4. The Voltage / current loop is broken or short-circuited.
5. The value to be displayed is < or = to -199,9.