Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
The purpose of this resolution is to provide information sources for STB module logic bus current consumption values used by Advantys Configuration Software v4.0.
Facts and Changes
This information can be found:
1. On line in v4.0 configuration software under Hardware Help in the Advantys STB Planning and Installation folder section highlighted below.
2. On line in v4.0 configuration software under Hardware Help. The four folders shown have logic bus current consumption values in individual modules Specification sections.
3. On Pl@net in the Advantys STB Technical publications listing.
The Advantys STB System Planning and Installation Guide, p/n 31002947 has information in the same location as the online version, ie: under STB Module Operating Temperature Ranges.
4. On Pl@net in the Advantys STB Technical publications listing. STB module manuals have logic bus current consumption values in the individual modules Specification sections.
Pl@net manuals are:
Analog I/O Modules Reference Guide 31007715
Digital I/O Modules 31007720
Special Modules Reference Guide 31007730
Counter Modules 31007725
There are errors in the System Planning and Installation Guides, Special Modules Reference Guides and Analog Module Reference Guides.
Online and Pl@net versions of the System Planning and Installation Guide incorrectly lists:
- STBXBE2100 current as 1mA (should be 100mA).
Online and Pl@net versions of the Special Modules Reference Guide:
- do not have bus current listed for the STBXBE1100 (25mA).
Online and Pl@net versions of the Analog Module Reference Guide incorrectly lists
- STBACO0120 current as 210mA (should be 155mA)
Attached is a quick reference listing of STB module logic bus current requirements.
Causes and Fixes
See Facts and Changes