Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
1 From ProWORX NXT project, go to "File -> Utilities -> Import/Export..."
2) In the "Import/Export Utilities" select "Export"
3) Select "Concept .TXT file"
4) Put in a path and filename so you can find your file.
5) Go to that directory and Rename the file *.CCN
6) In Vijeo-Designer project, make sure you have a Schneider EQUIPMENT driver added to the IO Manager
7) Right-click on the Variables node, and select "Link Variables..."
8) Go to the path of your renamed CCN file and select Files of Type: "Concept symbol export files (*.CCN).
9) Select your file and click Open.