The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
Goal: Help customer to setup Twido soft to enable a connection via the Internet.
Causes and Fixes
The connection to a Twido PLC via Internet is possible if the remote hardware setup has the built-in Twido Ethernet or the Twido Port and the Twido soft is properly set to be used over the Internet.
To properly set the Twido Soft to be used over the Internet, you have to create a new connection using the remote PLC IP address and select the proper P-Unit / Address.
To create a new connection, follow these steps:
1) Click on "File", select "Preferences"
2) Select "Connections management" .
3) Create a new connection by clicking on "Add" and entering the fields. When using the Twido port, set the field P_Unit / Address for 1.
4) When using Twido TWDLCAE40DRF use the P-Unit / Address as "Direct".
5) Select the new connection created by selecting the name assigned to the Twido over Internet.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!