Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
Goal: Help customer to setup Twido soft to enable a connection via the Internet.
Causes and Fixes
The connection to a Twido PLC via Internet is possible if the remote hardware setup has the built-in Twido Ethernet or the Twido Port and the Twido soft is properly set to be used over the Internet.
To properly set the Twido Soft to be used over the Internet, you have to create a new connection using the remote PLC IP address and select the proper P-Unit / Address.
To create a new connection, follow these steps:
1) Click on "File", select "Preferences"
2) Select "Connections management" .
3) Create a new connection by clicking on "Add" and entering the fields. When using the Twido port, set the field P_Unit / Address for 1.
4) When using Twido TWDLCAE40DRF use the P-Unit / Address as "Direct".
5) Select the new connection created by selecting the name assigned to the Twido over Internet.