Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
There are three Concept time stamps. Two are located in each Concept project and a third time stamp exists in the PLC.
1. The time stamp of the project data base, called Database Version
2. The time stamp of the project as it was during the last 'Download' or 'Download Changes', called PLC related Version.
3. The time stamp of the application that is stored in the PLC.
The 1st and 2nd time stamps can be monitored in the Project Properties:
Go to <Project> <Project Properties>:
The 3rd time stamp can be monitored in <Online> <Object Information>:
When performing an Online Connect to a PLC, Concept needs to decide if the status is EQUAL, MODIFIED or NOT EQUAL.
The conditions are as follows:
1. The database project name and the PLC database name are different:
the Online Connect status becomes NOT EQUAL
2. The time stamp of PLC related Version and Object Information are different:
the status becomes NOT EQUAL
3. The time stamp of PLC related Version and Object Information are equal; however, the Data base Version is different:
the status becomes MODIFIED
4. All three time stamps are equal:
the status becomes EQUAL
NOTE: These conditions do not apply to Hot Standby applications.