Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The alarm log is a circular buffer. It means that, once it filled up, new alarm events will overwrite the oldest alarm events. For example, if your alarm log size is set to 100 records, it will work like this:
- events 1 to 100 will fill up the alarm log.
- event 101 will overwrite event 1.
- event 102 will overwrite event 2.
- event 199 will overwrite event 99.
- event 200 will overwrite event 100.
- event 201 will overwrite event 101.