Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Don’t miss the latest events, videos, or articles. It’s all in our news bulletin.Sign up now
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
The alarm log is a circular buffer. It means that, once it filled up, new alarm events will overwrite the oldest alarm events. For example, if your alarm log size is set to 100 records, it will work like this:
- events 1 to 100 will fill up the alarm log.
- event 101 will overwrite event 1.
- event 102 will overwrite event 2.
- event 199 will overwrite event 99.
- event 200 will overwrite event 100.
- event 201 will overwrite event 101.