Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Schneider Electric Global Website×
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
With XBTL V4.42, when an alarm bit is created in an alarm page, then you decide not to validate it: the bit still remains in grey as faulty, and it cannot definitively be used.
Causes and Fixes
1/ XBTL V4.42 is the last commercialized version for XBTFxx.
2/ this issue will be fixed in next version, it will be available for the customers in XBTL V4.50 (scheduled for 10/06)
No patch will be available to fix this issue..
4/ The workaround is as following:
- create an alarm page, select an alarm bit, then press on "cancel": the alarm bit appears in grey, as faulty
- select another alarm bit and press OK: now the alarm page exist.
- create an import/export folder: Tranfert > import/export folder
- export the application to the predefined folder: Transfert >Export > to import/export folder
- close the application
- import the application from the predefined folder:Transfert > import > from import/export folder
- open the alarm page: now the "faulty"alarm bit is "normal" alarm bit.
Note: the action export/import is comparable to a clean action.