The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
With XBTL V4.42, when an alarm bit is created in an alarm page, then you decide not to validate it: the bit still remains in grey as faulty, and it cannot definitively be used.
Causes and Fixes
1/ XBTL V4.42 is the last commercialized version for XBTFxx.
2/ this issue will be fixed in next version, it will be available for the customers in XBTL V4.50 (scheduled for 10/06)
No patch will be available to fix this issue..
4/ The workaround is as following:
- create an alarm page, select an alarm bit, then press on "cancel": the alarm bit appears in grey, as faulty
- select another alarm bit and press OK: now the alarm page exist.
- create an import/export folder: Tranfert > import/export folder
- export the application to the predefined folder: Transfert >Export > to import/export folder
- close the application
- import the application from the predefined folder:Transfert > import > from import/export folder
- open the alarm page: now the "faulty"alarm bit is "normal" alarm bit.
Note: the action export/import is comparable to a clean action.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!