Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
With XBTL V4.42, when an alarm bit is created in an alarm page, then you decide not to validate it: the bit still remains in grey as faulty, and it cannot definitively be used.
Causes and Fixes
1/ XBTL V4.42 is the last commercialized version for XBTFxx.
2/ this issue will be fixed in next version, it will be available for the customers in XBTL V4.50 (scheduled for 10/06)
No patch will be available to fix this issue..
4/ The workaround is as following:
- create an alarm page, select an alarm bit, then press on "cancel": the alarm bit appears in grey, as faulty
- select another alarm bit and press OK: now the alarm page exist.
- create an import/export folder: Tranfert > import/export folder
- export the application to the predefined folder: Transfert >Export > to import/export folder
- close the application
- import the application from the predefined folder:Transfert > import > from import/export folder
- open the alarm page: now the "faulty"alarm bit is "normal" alarm bit.
Note: the action export/import is comparable to a clean action.