The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
To add a Logbook entry:
1. From the Network Editor window, select Logbook on the Display menu. The Logbook window appears.
2. (Optional) In the Log Number field, type the identification number for this log entry. The Log Number defaults to the first unused log number (in increments of one).
3. In the Log Author field, type your name or employee number.
4. In the Log Date field, type the date that this log is entered. The Log Date field is 20 characters, so you can type (for example, the time of day or shift number). The default is the system date.
5. In the Log Note field, type the log. It can be as many as 200 characters long.
6. Click OK.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!