The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
A 0200h Stop Code is defined as a bad power down checksum.
1. Reload the program and start the controller
2. Cycle power to the PLC to see if it continues to run.
3. If the controller fails again, reflash the executive and repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. If the controller fails again, replace the Power Supply.
5. If the controller fails again, replace the CPU.
Under no circumstances should a restart command be issued to the controller after a 0200 stop code.
The controller has failed self diagnostics and the problem must be addressed.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!