Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
A 0200h Stop Code is defined as a bad power down checksum.
1. Reload the program and start the controller
2. Cycle power to the PLC to see if it continues to run.
3. If the controller fails again, reflash the executive and repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. If the controller fails again, replace the Power Supply.
5. If the controller fails again, replace the CPU.
Under no circumstances should a restart command be issued to the controller after a 0200 stop code.
The controller has failed self diagnostics and the problem must be addressed.