Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
The Runtime Error 13 resides with the Microsoft control comct332.ocx.
To fix this problem:
1) Open a command prompt window.
2) Change the path to the \Windows\System32 folder.
3) Type the command to unregister the ocx file.
regsvr32 -u comct332.ocx
4) Locate and rename comct332.ocx to comct332ocx.old
5) Copy the latest version of this .ocx into the \windows\system32 folder. (see attachment)
6) Open a command prompt window.
7) Change the path to the \windows\system32 folder.
8) Type the command to unregister the OCX file.