Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
A -201 PLC out of Memory may be due to memory fragmentation.
- Adjust the global data size. A Memory Prediction should tell the user what percentage of
the Global data size configured is actually used. This number may be decreased (found in PLC Configuration).
Memory prediction will also indicate how much of the allocated memory has been used.
This may indicate that a larger PLC is needed.
- Increase heap size in the PLC configuration. If no 984LL is used, the heap size may be pushed to the maximum.
- Optimize the project.
- Perform a complete download it has not been done recently.
- Optimize the usage of coils and contacts both in range and usage.
- Adjust program data area
- Delete unused variables in Variable editor.
- You may have to choose a larger PLC.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!