Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
Causes and Fixes
The preciseness of the Torque display is depends of:
1. ... the correct adjusted Motordatas (Parametergroup B3)
2. ... the Autotuning datas (basically flux current and rotor coefficient), they have to be similar together.
3. ... the slip of the machine (a little bit different from motor to motor)
4. ... the different warming of the motors.
5. ... if there is used a SFB (speed feed back) or not ( depend to the adjustingof feed-back ).
The torque which is transmitted through the air gap in the motor is calculated via flux multiplied by current (vector product).