Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
During Unity Pro installation, the following error message is displayed:
"error 1904. Module C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKCL.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147023898. Contact your support personel".
Causes and Fixes
This issue can occur on some specific PC configurations.
- It is the SKCL.dll file which is not registered.
- If the install did not properly install the file c:/windows/system32/skcl.dll then this error can occur.
- To fix this issue, register the file as described below:
Find the ../system32/skcl.dll file and register it by dragging and dropping it on to the file c:/windows/system32/regsrvr32.exe
- Make sure that all updates for the Microsoft Operating System are applied.
- This can also occur if a virus protection software is running such as, Cylance Protect.