Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Explore our global offerings or select your country from one of our five regions.Global
Découvrez nos offres globales ou sélectionnez votre pays dans l’une de nos cinq régions.
Goals and Symptoms
During Unity Pro installation, the following error message is displayed:
"error 1904. Module C:\WINDOWS\system32\SKCL.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147023898. Contact your support personel".
Causes and Fixes
This issue can occur on some specific PC configurations.
- It is the SKCL.dll file which is not registered.
- If the install did not properly install the file c:/windows/system32/skcl.dll then this error can occur.
- To fix this issue, register the file as described below:
Find the ../system32/skcl.dll file and register it by dragging and dropping it on to the file c:/windows/system32/regsrvr32.exe
- Make sure that all updates for the Microsoft Operating System are applied.
- This can also occur if a virus protection software is running such as, Cylance Protect.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!