Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
How to import and link symbol variables from TwidoSoft to Vijeo Designer?
Causes and Fixes
To import the Twido PLC symbol files, following procedure below:
1) Add a Modbus RTU driver at the I/O Manager (enable IEC syntax if necessary)
2) Go to the variable tab and right click on the Target1 node
3) Select Link Variables
4) Change the file filter to .twd
5) Browse for the Twido project file with extension .twd
6) Press Open
7) In the Dialog box that appears, select the variables you wish to import.