The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Goals and Symptoms
How to import and link symbol variables from TwidoSoft to Vijeo Designer?
Causes and Fixes
To import the Twido PLC symbol files, following procedure below:
1) Add a Modbus RTU driver at the I/O Manager (enable IEC syntax if necessary)
2) Go to the variable tab and right click on the Target1 node
3) Select Link Variables
4) Change the file filter to .twd
5) Browse for the Twido project file with extension .twd
6) Press Open
7) In the Dialog box that appears, select the variables you wish to import.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!