Here’s what more than 2,500 business decision-makers around the world say.Download the report
...with the Facility Hero app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
Everything you need to know about our IoT technology backbone.Learn more
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Yes, there are two possible solutions:
1. Using the local display (TWD XCPODC or TWD XCPODM).
2. System bits and words method: to use this method follow the sequence below:
- Set the system bit %S101 to 1
- Change the address values of the communication ports.
%SW101 for port 1
%SW102 for port 2
- Set the system bit %S101 to 0, at that time, the system will take into account the new addresses,
apply instantly the changes, and save the data into the configuration part of the application.