The Internet of Things (IIoT) offers unprecedented possibilities for industries. Stay ahead with EcoStruxure™ Plant and Machine.Learn more
...with the EcoStruxure™ Facility Expert (formerly known as Facility Hero) app in hand! Discover how you can optimize your maintenance efforts today.Learn more
Access tailored services, 24/7 self-service and expert help. Anywhere, anytime, any project.Discover now
The story behind the Shedd Aquarium, a smart, sustainable facility that connects people to animals, with EcoStruxure™.Discover how
Welcome to the Schneider Electric Global Website×
Yes, there are two possible solutions:
1. Using the local display (TWD XCPODC or TWD XCPODM).
2. System bits and words method: to use this method follow the sequence below:
- Set the system bit %S101 to 1
- Change the address values of the communication ports.
%SW101 for port 1
%SW102 for port 2
- Set the system bit %S101 to 0, at that time, the system will take into account the new addresses,
apply instantly the changes, and save the data into the configuration part of the application.
Sign up for all the latest solutions, offers and best practices straight to your inbox.
We are excited that you have joined the group. You will receive your welcome email soon describing the program and what to expect in the upcoming weeks. Enjoy!